Relive the classic adventure of Secret Of Mana
Time Honored RPG Secret of Mana Coming Next February in Full 3D
Today Square Enix Ltd announced that it has completely revamped the classic RPG Secret of Mana. This gem will be available on Playstation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Steam next year.
Originally released in 1993 and widely regarded as one of the greatest RPGs of all time. The adventure of Randi, Primm and Popoi is reborn with revamped 3D visuals to bring new life to the much-loved volume in the Mana series.
Secret of Mana invites players on an action-packed adventure taking on the role Randi, along with his two companions, Primm and Popoi, as they battle a perilous empire to reclaim the magical power of Mana and bring the world back to order.
Whilst faithfully retelling the beloved story of Randi, Primm and Popoi, Secret of Mana will also include a host of new features and exciting updates for players to enjoy, including:
- Audio Updates – including a newly arranged musical score and voiced characters
- 3D Graphics – revamped visuals for the entire game; a vivid, Mana-filled world rebuilt in 3D for the first time
- Upgraded Gameplay – the original system has been reworked in an effort to realise a modern action-RPG with improved gameplay
- Dialog scenes added – several core scenes from the original story now newly visualized in-game
Those who preorder from the PlayStation®Store will receive special character costumes:
- “Moogle Suit” for Randi, Primm and Popoi,
- “Tiger Two-Piece” for Primm
- “Tiger Suit” for Randi and Popoi
- three PlayStation™Network avatars
Those who pre-purchase the game and purchase the Day 1 Edition, which will be available until 1 week after the launch on STEAM, will receive the three character costumes as well as a custom downloadable wallpaper.
Experience the Legendary Tale in Full 3D on February 15, 2018!