Zoink Games Give Fans Chance to Win Specially Designed Nintendo Switch!
To celebrate the release of Stick It to The Man on Nintendo Switch, Zoink Games gives fans the chance to win a specially designed console signed by the dev team!
Puzzle Platformer Stick It to The Man released on Nintendo Switch on November 23, and now developer Zoink Games are holding a contest to celebrate. The grand prize of the contest is a Nintendo Switch designed and signed by the dev team.
“We were so excited about the reception of the game that we wanted to do something fun for our community, and since we put so much work into the artwork this felt like a great way to do it”, says Alexandra Dahlberg, Community Manager at Zoink.
To enter, you simply need to reveal where you would like to play the game on your brand new Switch! On your own comfy couch or perhaps somewhere more unusual? Except for the Switch, participants can also win a copy of Stick It to The Man on their preferred platform.
More about Stick It to The Man
Hard hat tester Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain. The arm gives him the power to read minds and change the world with stickers, which comes in handy when he’s suddenly framed for murder. The game has close ties to Zoink’s upcoming game, spiritual successor Flipping Death.
Stick It to The Man Key Gameplay Features
- Solve puzzles by changing the world with stickers!
- Swing around with your giant spaghetti arm!
- Mindread an amazing cast of characters in this story-driven adventure game
- Story by Ryan North, writer of Adventure Time
- Pro Controller and HD Rumble support
- Price: $11.99 / €11,99 / £10.99
- Video Game Time Machine | 1994 Nintendo Documentary
- Gamebuino META Puts Retro Gaming in the Palm of Your Hand