Star Ocean: The Last Hope Coming To PS4 & Steam With A High-Res Makeover
The epic prequel to Star Ocean will be arriving fully remastered next month
Fans can travel back to the mysterious and dangerous worlds of STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE this fall, on November 28, 2017 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM®. The classic will be released digitally in 4K and fully HD Remastered.
Developed in partnership with tri-Ace, STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE takes place at the beginning of the STAR OCEAN series timeline and is a full HD remaster with added 4K support* and PC keyboard, mouse and controller support.
The game takes players on an epic journey across the universe in an immersive, intergalactic story of survival where humanity must turn to the stars in search of a new home. Featuring strategic real-time combat, the remastered title also keeps the original deep Item Creation System and Private Action system that explores character relationships and subplots for a richer and more rewarding story, and exhilarating Blindside battle system, which fuses evasion and offense.
Video Source – PlayscopeTrailers
The game will be released digitally from the PlayStation®Store and STEAM for $20.99.
- Until December 12th, PlayStation®Plus members and STEAM users who purchase the game will receive a 10% discount.
- Additionally, those who purchase on STEAM before December 12th will receive an exclusive downloadable mini-soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- Those who purchase from the PlayStation®Store before January 8th, will receive an exclusive PlayStation®4 system theme and 12 PlayStation™Network avatars featuring the main characters.
This title is rated Teen. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
- Jackbox Party Pack 4 Out Now On PS4
- Casinopia: The Blackjack | New Massively Multiplayer VR Social Casino Experience
- The Evil Within 2 Now Available Worldwide On PS4, XB1 & PC